Registration Form for the 2014 Self-Guided Tour and Workshops
Important Registration Information (Please read carefully)
- This registration form below allows you to register for the free self-guided tour, and/or the paid workshops. To register for a workshop please fill out the registration form below, then continue to the next page and pay for the workshop(s) of your choice. The remaining bullets apply to the free self-guided tour.
- A garden guidebook will be mailed to all registrants in mid-April. There are twenty tickets in the back of each guidebook. Each adult (age 16 and older) must provide a ticket at the entry table before entering a garden. There are more than enough tickets for a party of 2-3, as most people see 4 to 6 gardens.
- You may register up to four people at one time. NOTE: One guide is mailed for each completed registration, and there are twenty tickets in each garden guide! If you are planning on attending with a group of 3 or 4 you must ensure that you have enough tickets. If your party is larger than two, it is recommended that additional registration forms be completed (using a different email and mailing address than the original registration, as only one garden guide will be mailed per address).
- The Bringing Back the Natives Garden Tour has been free to all participants since its inception in 2005. However, given decreasing public agency support in this era of budget cutting, we find it necessary to turn to you, our participants and supporters, to help us keep the tour going and to help keep it free to those who cannot afford to pay. During registration, please take advantage of the opportunity to donate to the garden tour. The suggested contribution is $15 per person, though no one is turned away for lack of funds.
- The tour starts at the garden of your choice at 10 am. Visit as many gardens as you like before 5 pm. Do not arrive before 10 am or after 5 pm. We recommend selecting the gardens you would like to visit by reviewing the garden descriptions and talks before setting out for the day. You can plan your route using mapquest.com or maps.google.com.
- Please follow standard parking etiquette—do not block driveways or double park. Watch for special parking instructions at select gardens.
- Children must be closely supervised by an accompanying adult. Strollers are not permitted in the gardens.
- Stay on marked paths and wear sturdy shoes.
- Do not pick flowers, fruits or vegetables, or take cuttings.
- Restroom facilities are not available at the home gardens.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Leave pets at home; they are not permitted in Tour gardens.